With Rook2 we aimed really high, we wanted yet again to have a superior EN/B wing that will satisfy the needs of XC pilots and yet will feel superb in hands of wide range of pilots. A smile on Urban’s face while landing our last prototype just confirmed that we will have a great wing in our hands again.
Size MS (80 – 100 kg) has just passed the flight test and is very close to be certified with class EN/LTF B.
- 4 sizes for wider range of pilots (S, MS, ML, L)
- Increased pitch stability during the flight trough strong thermals
- Increased trim speed as well as top speed
- 4 more cells with best performance so far
- Sheeted bottom main lines
A brand new LTF/EN B is coming to your nearest dealer soon.